Here’s a video to get a better idea of how an anchor works!!
TALK ABOUT IT
- What does an anchor do?
- Why might a sailor use an anchor?
READ Hebrews 6:19 “This certain hope of being saved [through Jesus] is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls”
3. That verse says that hoping in Jesus is like an anchor for our souls. How?
4. If you didn’t have the hope found in Jesus, how would you handle troubles?
5. Because you do have the hope found in Jesus, how can you handle troubles?
Download the Hebrews 6:19 coloring sheeting or make your own way to illustrate the verse.
SING TO THE UNSHAKABLE ONE!
“Share Something Good” with your Church Family!
- Decorate a Puzzle Piece (download Blank Puzzle Piece printable) to illustrate what “Anchored in Christ” means to you. It can be written or artistic. It could just be a Bible verse. There is no right or wrong way to do it. Check out the logo at the top of the page, those were made by youth and adults of FPC. To submit completed pieces to the church, you can scan it and email it to email@example.com or drop it off to the church on Wednesday, June 24th or Wednesday, July 1st from 10 am-6 pm.
- Make a video to say how you are anchored in Christ. Anyone of any age is encouraged to do this, so we’d love to have families consider making one together or kids create one on their own. Upload it here. Only church staff will have access to your file.
Stay current with everything happening for all ages at fpcwinc.org/summer