FLU SHOT CLINIC AT FPC
BY CVS OF AMHERST STREET
Epidemiologists say if you can avoid the flu this year, you will help reduce the burden on our healthcare system overwhelmed by the pandemic. Emergency rooms may have high volume of patients this flu season because COVID-19 and influenza can share many of the same symptoms. Protect yourself and others, and get your flu shot. We’re happy to announce we have two dates scheduled at FPC’s South Cameron Street parking lot, partnered with CVS of Amherst Street. The first clinic is September 2 from 2pm-6pm, and the second is September 12 from 1pm-5pm. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
To find out if your insurance is accepted and covered for a flu shot by CVS on Amherst Street, please CALL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY to verify.
- The appointments are every 15 minutes based on the current availability at sign-up.
- Please social distance and wear a mask.
- Wear a short sleeve top (no long sleeves).
- You will need to bring your insurance card/prescription benefit card (with information on them).
- The minimum age to receive and register for these flu clinics at the church is 9 years old.
- CVS of Amherst Street does not require a pediatric prescription from the child’s primary care doctor to receive the flu shot.
- Please wait in a parking space in the lot until you are called.
- A consent form by CVS will need to be completed.
SIGN-UP TO SCHEDULE YOUR VACCINATION
Click on one of the dates below to be taken to the online registration form through CVS.