What you need to know:
- Rehearsals will be held every Wednesday from 4:30-5:30 p.m. in the Children’s Choir Room unless otherwise noted on the calendar.
- Attendance is crucial to making beautiful music. Please make every effort to have your child at EVERY rehearsal. Special exceptions can be made.
- The FPC Children’s Choir will sing about once a month, and that schedule is shared with parents well in advance.
- If your child is unable to attend a Service, please notify Ms. Amy. Your child should still attend rehearsal because we may work on music for future Services or Concerts.
- Throughout the year, any changes to our regular schedule/ important announcements/ information will be sent to you by email.
On behalf of First Presbyterian Church, we welcome you as members of the Music Ministry Family. Your service to the church will enrich our worship of Almighty God! If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Amy Bowman, Children’s Choir Director, email@example.com