Children’s Choir 2017-2018 Season!
What you need to know:
- Rehearsals will be held every Wednesday from 4:30-5:30 p.m. in the Children’s Choir room, unless otherwise noted on the calendar.
- Attendance is crucial to making beautiful music. Please make every effort to have your child at EVERY rehearsal. Special exceptions can be made.
- The FPC Children’s Choir will sing once a month. Their worship schedule begins on September 24th at the 11:15 a.m. Sanctuary Service, followed by October 22nd at the 9:00 a.m. New Stone Service, and finally singing on November 26th at the 11:15 a.m. Sanctuary Service. The little ones will go to W.O.W. after the Introit while the older children will remain and serve as Worship Leaders.
- If your child is unable to attend a Service, please notify Giovanna via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your child should still attend rehearsal because we may work on music for future Services or Concerts.
- Throughout the year, any changes to our regular schedule/ important announcements/ information will be emailed to you. Please check your email regularly.
- This year’s Christmas Concert will require the Children’s Choir to wear Festive Holiday Attire. If this presents a problem for you or your family, please contact Giovanna as soon as possible. The Advent/ Christmas Concert will be presented at First Presbyterian Church of Winchester on December 10, 2017 at 4 p.m.
On behalf of First Presbyterian Church, we welcome you as members of the Music Ministry Family. Your service to the church will help our community learn and grow closer to the word of God. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are so excited to get the season started and look forward to another fantastic year!!!
Giovanna Reyes-Mir, Director of Music Ministry, email@example.com
Jen Volkmann, Assistant Children’s Choir Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Thompson, Assistant/Crafts Coordinator, email@example.com